This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information (we do not store this information)
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?:
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information:
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
- About this website
Website Owner = Chekoh (ABN 47 613 365 629) (Domain name www.chekoh.com the “website”)
- Your access/use implies agreement
- Modifications to the Terms
- Modifications to the information
Chekoh does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Chekoh.
- Errors and problems
Chekoh does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Chekoh and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Chekoh.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Chekoh.
- Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
Chekoh does not encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”) but these comments may be made to email@example.com and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Chekoh is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Chekoh will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
- Outbound links
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Chekoh. Chekoh makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Chekoh may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the Chekoh website.
- Inbound links
Chekoh generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and Chekoh. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from Chekoh.
The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of state of Queensland and The International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Chekoh makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
If Chekoh is found responsible for any damages, Chekoh is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Chekoh, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
15.General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Chekoh with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the Chekoh that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Chekoh reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Chekoh only comes into existence when Chekoh forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of State and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of State in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Chekoh if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Chekoh within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from Chekoh to you when Chekoh accepts your offer and assigns product in the Chekoh warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point.
- Chekoh shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Chekoh shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Chekoh in respect of any such use. Chekoh is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Chekoh for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Chekoh implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
- TERMS OF SALES AND OFFERS All SALES are announced sporadically and offered only in the time frames stated. We do not offer refunds or discounts on any orders or purchases made outside of the stated SALE times. Please do not request a refund on purchases made outside of the stated times as all requests will be denied.
3. Conditions of SALE
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the high volume of orders that we receive during a sale please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully prior to ordering.
Please read the product and any sizing description carefully before purchasing. All purchases are final.
We do not exchange, refund or store credit items purchased on sale. This does not affect your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Due to the high volume of orders that we receive we cannot add to or change any items on the order once we have receive it.
Chekoh maintains that it is unable to offer pricing amendments on items originally purchased at RRP or in a sale or on any promotional items that are temporarily reduced. Once an item has been purchased at a RRP or discounted sale price, no additional pricing reductions will be offered, should the item be further marked-down.
Sale discounts and codes are only available during an advertised sale. Once the sale is over no orders will amended to reflect the sale price if the order was placed outside of the sale timeframe, any requests to do such will be denied.
If the sale requires a code and it is not entered we can not amend the payment after the sale has been processed.
If stock sells out during a sale or was unavailable at the start of the sale it will not be restocked during the sale.
Only one code can be redeemed per transaction. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed when another code is not being used.
Free shipping prices may change during a sale.
Shipping time frames change during a sale due to the high amount of orders that we receive. We have a maximum 10 business day turn around to ship all orders after a sale.