- Make sure baby is fed, happy and settled. A little of that sleepy dust can go a long way!
- Pre-wrap your baby using your Chekoh wrap.
- Wear comfortable clothing, avoid wearing belts or excessive jewellery.
- Take some time to roll out your yoga mat and acknowledge how you feel.
- Allow the day thus far to melt away. Put any tasks or to-do lists away and be present.
Babywearing Yoga benefits:
- Improves posture
- Can improve sleep (which we are all lacking, am I right?)
- Great bonding experience
- Develops mental and physical strength
- Great for emotional wellbeing
- Keeps baby happy through soothing and repetitive motions
- Please consult your doctor before starting any new exercise routines postpartum & listen to your body.
- Wear baby tightly.
- Support head if needed.
- Make sure baby's face is visible. Keep your baby close and keep your baby safe.
When you’re wearing a sling or carrier, don’t forget the T.I.C.K.S. For more info on how to use your Chekoh wrap and safety tips follow our HOW TO video.
- Go slowly.
- Only do what feels right for you and your baby.